Carers Leeds operates the single point of access for all carers in Leeds and offers information, advice and support.
Call our advice line for information or advice about your caring situation or someone to talk to.
Carers advice line – 0113 380 4300: Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm
You can also e-mail the advice line – firstname.lastname@example.org
Common enquiries on the advice line include:
- Finance and benefits
- Access to services, respite, holidays
- Assessments and personal budgets for the carer or cared for person
- Opportunities for social contact
- Looking after your wellbeing as a carer
- Equipment and support for the cared for person