Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for unpaid carers
Carers Leeds are no longer able to process orders of PPE on your behalf.
This page outlines the new process.
The PPE ordering scheme has been extended until 31st March 2024 or until the Department of Health and Social Care stocks have run out.
To order PPE, please follow this guidance.
- As a carer, you will need REGISTER to gain access to the PPE PORTAL.
- To be granted access you can contact them by
- State that you are an ‘unpaid carer’ and that you wish to register for a PPE PORTAL ACCOUNT to order PPE.
- If you are eligible – you will be sent a web link for the PPE PORTAL with account credentials for you to sign in.
- Once you have these credentials, sign in and order PPE. It is also requested that you order PPE monthly, so please consider this when placing an order.
- Please remember that Carers Leeds do not facilitate this scheme and you will be adhering to the terms and conditions set out by the Department of Health and Social Care.
- If you have any queries regarding this process please contact the DHSC directly on 0800 876 6802.