Carers Leeds has been chosen as one of the charities you can vote for in the Tesco Bags of Help initiative during September and October.
Tesco teamed up with Groundwork to launch its community funding scheme, which sees grants of £4,000, £2,000 and £1,000 – raised from carrier bag sales in Tesco stores – being awarded to local community projects.
Carers Leeds has been shortlisted to receive the cash award and shoppers are being invited to head along to Tesco stores to vote for who they think should take away the top grant. Customers can cast your vote using a token given to you at the check-out each time you shop in the following stores:
- Boar Lane (Express) LS1 6EL
- Easterly Road (Express) LS8 3ES
- Clarence Dock (Express) LS10 1PZ
- Sheepscar (Express) LS7 1QR
- Bridgewater (Express) LS11 5RU
- Bond Street (Metro) LS1 5AA
- Bleinheim Terrace (Express) LS2 9HJ
- St Pauls Street (Express) LS1 2JG
- Calverley Street (Express) LS1 3DB
- Burley Road (Express) LS3 1JP
- Seacroft (Extra) LS14 6JD
- Roundhay (Superstore) LS8 4BU
- Armley (Express) LS12 3AS
- Beeston (Express) LS11 5HZ
- Halton (Express) LS15 7JR
- Morley Elland Road (Express) LS27 7TB
To check the location of any of the above stores, please go to the Tesco website here: http://www.tesco.com/store-locator/uk/
So if you are a Tesco shopper, check to see if Carers Leeds is one of the charities you can vote for and if so….Please VOTE FOR US!
Any money we receive from this initiative will help fund our carer support groups.