We understand the impact that caring can have on your health and wellbeing and new research from Carers UK shows that during the current crisis, 70% of carers are providing even more care than before.
So to help you improve your wellbeing, our resident health guru Jo Foster invites you to join one or all of this series of workshops. All workshops will be held for a small group, lasting around 40 minutes and held online via Zoom.
Here is Jo with a bit more information:
If you have any questions following the session, you can request a call back from Jo to have a one on one discussion.
If there is a session you’re interested in but it’s not at a suitable time, get in touch and let us know.
If you don’t have the technology to take part or would prefer one to one support, contact Jo on 07508 426 656 who will offer support based around your needs.
To book your place on the workshops, click the links below.
- Monday 11 May – 11am – Relaxation
- Monday 11 May – 3pm – Sleep
- Tuesday 12 May – 9am – Stress
- Tuesday 12 May – 6pm – Self care
- Thursday 14 May – 1pm – Stress
- Thursday 14 May – 7pm – Relaxation
- Saturday 16 May – 10am – Sleep
- Saturday 16 May – 3pm – Self care
For more information or to access support contact: Jo Foster – firstname.lastname@example.org – 07508 426 656.