June 8, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
One event on June 13, 2020 at 11:00 am
One event on June 16, 2020 at 5:00 pm
One event on June 19, 2020 at 9:30 am
Our Carers Good Health service is delighted to present this series of free online zumba workout for carers. Join instructor Caz, have a wiggle and feel great!
You’re welcome at any or all of these 4 sessions:
Monday 08 June at 9.30am : Intro to Zumba
Saturday 13 June at 11am : Zumba
Tuesday 16 June at 5pm : Intro to Zumba
Friday 19 June at 9.30am : Zumba
The sessions are accessed over the internet via Zoom. To take part you will need access to a computer, smart phone or tablet.
Points to consider before attending:
- Consult your doctor before taking out any form of exercise-particularly if you have an injury or health issue.
- If you have not Zumba’d before maybe choose one of our intro sessions.
- Make sure you have enough space to move and dance about.
- Be mindful of flooring – be careful if taking the class on carpet.
- Trainers are preferable for support to ankles.
- Use your common sense throughout and don’t participate in anything that feels too demanding-marching on the spot will still be beneficial.