Solutions on stress (SoS)
April 14, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm| Free
As part of the Carers Good Health project, this free one day workshop will look at:
– Stress, what it is, signs and symptoms and causes
– Learn how to switch off by practising various relaxation techniques
– Learn more about the importance of self care for carers
– Explore options re: getting breaks
– We will learn how you can let off steam by going for a healthy walk
If you have any questions or want to find out more, please contact Jo Foster on 07508 426 656.
To book your place please contact us after 10am on Tuesday 17 March on 0113 246 8338.