Live well in later life course
April 8, 2020 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:30 am on Wednesday, repeating until April 15, 2020
The live well in later life course covers discussions around common myths about our wellbeing and later life, how to improve sleep, relaxation techniques, reconnecting with people around us or with what we feel is important and how we can tackle worries and negative thoughts.
You may benefit from the course if you have:
– Recently retired or semi-retired, or are experiencing work related problems
– Increased caring responsibilities for family or friends
– A physical health condition that may be impacting on your wellbeing
– Stopped doing things you used to enjoy, or become more isolated
– Worry a lot or are having trouble sleeping
There is no lower age limit to the course, although it is aimed at adults in later life which is usually described as aged 50+ years.
However, if you feel you would benefit from an older adults approach then please feel free to book a place.
If you would like to attend, please book directly with Jo Foster on 07508 426 656 or email firstname.lastname@example.org